Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Knotted.

      Stomach knotted, heart beating in my throat, eyes burning, shaky..this is how I feel when I know I have disappointed someone. I don't know if this is a good thing, but I have this constant urge to not let anyone down and keep people pleased with me. It's all I want, to just make people happy. But when I know I have not made someone happy it really gets to me..Bad..
      Today I lost it. I cried over knowing that I didn't do the best for someone..I do feel like I did my best, but it wasn't enough and that is what hurts the most. I never intend to make anyone upset, of course, but I guess it happens. Right as I was feeling my worst today I got a text from Burt out of the blue just letting me know he loves me. He had no idea what I was going through today but somehow knew he needed to just let me know. Later he continued to lift my spirit and assure me that everything will be ok, and he is completely right. No matter how hard I try I cannot please everyone. But I can keep trying. I should just not let the small things get to me. I can be so sensitive sometimes.

      On a lighter note, I got to spend some time today with my mom and sister. We make candy every year at my moms to give as little gifts to people. I look forward to this every year. Of course, this year I couldn't eat any because what we made was not vegan..oh well.

Here are some photos from today. Candy and cute little monsters..my favorite things.











No comments:

Post a Comment