Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day Three: Pet Peeves

      Today I am supposed to blog about my top 5 pet peeves. Honestly, I don't know if I can think of that many, although I'm sure I have plenty. Hmm..

      First- When people chew with their mouths open. I don't care how old you are, 50 years or 5, it's gross. Don't do it and teach your children not to! 

      Second- When my dog licks my feet or legs. It tickles, and not in a good way. 

      Third- Oh! When people whip out their cell phones during a movie in the theatre. I hate when I have paid to see a movie and am totally into it then having a bright light catch my attention from the corner of my eye. It's very distracting. 

      Fourth- The sound of people biting their finger nails. I don't care if people bite their nails, but I just can't stand the sound. 

      Fith- This one may sound a bit odd but I do not like when I am sleeping and people whisper around me. The sound of a whisper wakes me up worse then the sound of someone just normally talking. I guess I just don't really like that 'whisper' sound. I know, it's weird. 

      That's all. I'm sure there are plenty more things I can think of if I keep trying. Sorry this is just a short, pointless blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment