Saturday, August 31, 2013

Four, Five, Six.

      Well, I new this would happen! I'd get behind on my posts at some point. I just didn't think I'd get this far behind! These past couple days have been so stressful with work that I really haven't had time to blog at all.  I work part time as a medical assistant at a pediatricians office so with flu season around the corner things are getting crazy!

      Day four I was supposed to blog about my views on religion. This topic would of made a very small blog post anyway because it is not something I like to talk, hear, or think about. I am a living being just like all other living beings, and wherever we all came from, we came from the same place. I just do the best I can to be a good person and respect all people, animals, and the earth because that's what I believe in. I feel like some people use religion as an excuse to judge others. Maybe some people need religion in their lives and I get that, having something to believe in, but thats not me. I am who I am, the best I can be, and when I die I guess I'll find out the truth. I don't live to stress over it, I just want to live a great life and have fun! Also, I could care less about what anyone else believes in, I'm not here to judge and I don't. I am me and you are you and that's how it should be. Just accept me for who I am and I will accept you as well. That's all.

      Day five...my comfort foods and why. First of all, I am a girl, and (most, not crazy) girls love chocolate! And boy, do I looooovvee chocolate!! If this were me 8 months ago I would have to say Reese's and Moose Tracks ice cream are my comfort foods to die for! However, being vegan, I had to find new favorite treats. I thought this would be difficult but I easily found things I love more. Now days I find most treats to be too sweet for me. I am surprised because I have always had a giant sweet tooth, but now I'll take one bite of a cake and can't eat any more. My new favorite comfort foods are now coconut or almond dairy free and soy free ice cream, (I prefer the coconut kind because it seems to always stay nice and soft. The almond ice cream is not as creamy, but still delicious!) vegan nachos, (made with Whole Foods home made tortilla chips! They never get soggy!) and choffy.
      Most people don't know what choffy is. I didn't even know what it was until a co-worker told me about it a few months ago and I fell in love!  Choffy is 100% premium cacao (cocoa beans). Cacao is referred to as a superfood for its fantastic health benefits. For those of you who know me, you know I love the word healthy! And if I can have 'healthy' and 'chocolate' in the same thing I'm in treat heaven! Choffy is a drink like tea, and if you like tea and chocolate I highly suggest you try it! 





      Day six. My zodiac sign and if I think it fits my personality. Honestly, I knew I was an Aries but had to look it up to find out what that meant.

An Aries in a nutshell:

Aries Strength Keywords:

- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:

- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient


I guess it fits me in certain ways. Independent, definitely! Generous, I do try to be. Optimistic, I have been told I am quite often. Enthusiastic, maybe a little too much sometimes. Courageous, I think so and have been told that as well. Moody, yes. Not always but I can be just like anyone else. Short tempered, no. Self-involved, I don't think so. I care about others deeply. Impulsive, yes. Impatient, I can be. When it come to other people I am very patient. But if I want something, like a new tattoo or lens for my camera, I will do what I can to get it! But just like anyone else I have just as many good qualities as I do bad, I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment