Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Seven-sixteen

      Maybe I am more like an Aries than I thought...always starting things but never finishing them. And because of this I feel I have to finish just because I didn't think I would..stubbornness..I am an Aries.

      It's probably a good thing that I missed so many days because the subjects I am supposed to blog about aren't really that inspiring or interesting. I don't have much to say about any of them.
Well..here it goes..

Seven: My favorite childhood toys. I really don't know the answer to this.  I have always been very creative and pretty much made anything into a toy. I remember watching Barney and learning how to make things out of boxes and rubber bands, so I would dig through garbages and find anything I could make something with. Milk cartons, egg cartons, tissue boxes, anything. Sometimes I would save trash if I had an idea that I could use it for something in the future. I never wanted my mom to see because she would throw it away, so I stashed it all under my bed. Once my mom found my stash of garbage under my bed she would get really mad and think she was raising a hoarder..no mom, you raised an extremely right brained artist, thats all. So I guess I do know the answer to this question.. My favorite childhood toy was garbage.

Eight: A moment I felt most satisfied with my life. This is a tough one as well. I feel satisfied with my life almost every day. I do have my moments but I'm happy where I am.

Nine: If I could have any job in the world what would it be? I'd like to be a lifestyle photographer for different companies around the world, traveling to photograph their products and campaign adds. To see my work on billboards and magazines would be a dream come true..One day..

Ten: My guilty pleasure. Thats easy, Pretty Little Liars. I'm hooked.

Eleven: I'm supposed to put my ipod on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up. Okay.

  1. Gimme Gimme Gunshots - P.O.S.
  2. Science Vs. Romance - Rilo Kiley
  3. Not the Sun - Brand New
  4. Ce Jeu - Yelle
  5. This Charming Man - Stars
  6. Slowdance On the Inside - Taking Back Sunday
  7. E and A Day - Eyedea & Abilities
  8. Woman Tonight - Felt
  9. The Artist In The Ambulance - Thrice
  10. How I Won The War Ft. Molemen - Atmosphere
Twelve : Bullet my whole day. I will bullet the day that I was actually supposed to. Ahem..Lets see.

  • Woke up earlier then I would of liked to after a long night of walking around downtown prior.
  • Went tailgating up at the U of U. I had never been before and my friends Buddy and Dylan wanted to show me how much fun it is..and it was!
  • Came home and watched a bit of the game on the TV. (Buddy's idea)
  • Burt, Buddy and I went to Target to get our friends Chris and Cady a baby shower gift.
  • Went to the baby shower. I had never been to a co-ed baby shower before. I find them a lot more enjoyable then the typical baby showers.
  • Went home and got dressed up for a photo shoot. (I had to dress nice, it was for a fashion show.)
  • Went and photographed a fashion show for a salon. Lots of fun and I got some great shots!
  • Came home and was too exhausted to go out, but Burt went out with some of his friends. I stayed home and watched the show Friends. (My favorite.)
  • Got a call from Burt to come pick him and his friend up, so I drove to Poplar to get them.
  • Got to Poplar and ran into Burts good friend and X96 radio host Kerry Jackson. Really great guy! He happened to be hanging out with Zachary Quinto who played Spock on the new Star Trek. He must of been in town for comic-con. He wasn't dressed up or anything, he looked completely normal. I had no idea who he was and told him that he looks kind of like the guy who plays Spock..not finding out until after we left that it in fact was him..embarrassing!


Thirteen: Somewhere I'd like to move or visit..uhm..Hawaii? Or somewhere in Europe. Italy would be neat! (It is in my blood.) Honestly, somewhere warm and tropical. Hawaii would be great!

Fourteen: My earliest memory.. Some people don't believe that I can remember this far back, but I swear I do! I remember the first time I got stung by a bee. I was probably about one years old because I remember my mom walking me on the sidewalk while I was stumbling and holding onto her hands for support. Then She stopped and held me for a second and I noticed a bee flying near me. I put my hand up to it and it stung me right on my palm. I cried so my mom picked me up and took me in the house.

Fifteen: 15 interesting facts about me.

  1. I'm vegan.
  2. I danced for 8 years of my life. 
  3. I played in a band for a minute. Sang and played bass.
  4. I've participated in the Chalk Art Festival at Gateway every year for the past 4 years.
  5. I am a medical assistant at a pediatricians office.
  6. I absolutely hate wearing scrubs.
  7. The majority of the summer you will find me in a sun dress.
  8. I think I'm obsessed with pigs.
  9. I love the feeling of falling. 
  10. Any time I find a penny on the ground I pick it up and kiss it for good luck.
  11. I love flossing my teeth a little too much.
  12. But I have never had a cavity. :)
  13. I love to cook.
  14. I watch too much HGTV.
  15. My favorite drink on this entire planet is water. I love water!
Sixteen: My views on mainstream music. It's not as genuine anymore. It's based way to much on image instead of talent.

Finally! I can't promise I will keep up on this every day from now on, but at least once a week until I have done all 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment