Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wasted Daylight.

      Yesterday was probably one of the most un-eventful days but one of the best days I have had. Burt and I woke up yesterday and went and had brunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Sage's Cafe. I love all the food there, but their brunch is the best. If you haven't been there, I highly suggest trying it out. It is all vegan, but vegan or not, you will love it! I can honestly say that the meal I had yesterday was the best meal I have ever tasted in my entire life..and that is saying a lot considering how much of a 'foodie' I am.
      After brunch we came home and watched a couple episodes of a show on Netflix we have been very much into, Orange is the New Black. Then we took Vater to Tanner Park to get some exercise. Vater loves going there, it is his doggy heaven. He is so funny playing in the water and is probably the most hyper dog there, it's such a joy to watch. After a couple hours we returned home, cleaned a little bit, then walked down to Red Iguana for a surprise birthday dinner for one of my brothers. (Red Iguana has amazing vegan food by the way!) We returned home and fell into a food coma for the rest of the day. Of course, we turned our show back on and lay in bed watching it until we fell asleep. This was only in the evening time so by the time we woke up it was technically supposed to be bed time but we were wide awake at this point. So, of course, we finished the entire first season of our show. Ha, I didn't even end up getting ready for bed until 5am. It was such a great, simple, very much needed day.
      Because we slept all through the evening we missed the concert we were planning on going to. I'm pretty bummed about it, it was one of my favorite bands. They are called Stars. It's kind of funny because one of their songs have officially became mine and Burt's because of this reason. This wasn't the first time we have spent pretty much the entire day wrapped up in our covers together. The song is called wasted daylight. It's about staying in bed all day with the one you love and not minding at all. It's totally us, and I love that.

Wasted Daylight, by Stars.

And here is a photo of the best meal I have ever tasted!
(That is a portabella mushroom and egg replacement!)
My mouth waters just looking at it.

Twenty-Seven- A problem I have or have had in the past..many problems. Right now..uhm, my room is a mess and I don't want to do my laundry. That is my biggest problem at the moment. I have this problem much too often.

Twenty-Eight- Something I miss. Being a little kid. I miss the worry free days. I, for the most part, am worry free. There are always things I can worry about, of course. I just don't let them get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment