Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day Two: Future

     Day two..I'm surprised I have even lasted this long...
 Today I am supposed to write about where I would like to be in 10 years. This is a tough subject because I am a very 'live in the moment' type of person. I do think about my future and want certain things, but nothing is certain and people change all the time. I can say that I would like to be with my amazing man and my handsome dog. Maybe another dog would be in the picture by then as well. And hopefully we will be living in a house and not an apartment. I would like to have seen lots of the world by then. Traveling the world is number one on my list.
      Mostly, I just want to be happy, and that's not hard. I am a strong believer that if you decide to be happy you will be. So, I'm not concerned about where I will be in 10 years from now because I know I will be happy. I don't think my appearance would change much, I'd hope to be healthier and in great shape but I hope that for myself now. I will probably have more tattoos because that's just who I am.  I know I will still be doing photography. It is my dream to be able to travel and photograph.

      As for everything else, who knows. Ten years from now is so up in the air. So is only a few years from now.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment