Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Lonely

      I finally got my camera back! I'v had it back for a little while now and surprisingly haven't used it as much as I thought I would. Yesterday was the first time I really used it since I have had it back. My good friend, Audrey, and I walked for hours all over the city and took pictures of everything. It was a lot of fun, and quite refreshing being able to explore and take photos of new things. I need to do that more often. When it comes to photography, lately I have felt..stuck. I feel as though I have hit a plateau. I need to find a way to learn more, and I need lots of practice. Living in the city helps a lot, it inspires me and gives me plenty of ideas.

      I am still loving it here. It was really easy for me to adjust to living alone. It's not too much different from when I lived in my house, except I don't have two crazy dogs attached to my feet, following me everywhere. I wish I did though. As annoying as it got, I miss it. I have been thinking about Kora a lot and got the idea of maybe taking her for a couple days. She could walk all over the city with me and run with me at Liberty park. It sounded like a good idea but I honestly don't think I could emotionally handle that. I was trying to think of a pet that I could get and easily care for with my living situation and thought of the perfect animal..a tea cup pig! I have actually wanted one of those for a while but couldn't ever get one without the fear of my dogs biting it's head off. I still probably won't ever get one though, they are crazy expensive. Plus, it's kind nice not having to take care of anything and worry about only myself right now.

      Other then money issues, (which I never let get to me, money comes and goes) life is good. I have been tying to get back into my running routine. I really need to start doing that more often because I have been cooking a ton. I love finding new recipes and making them, the only problem is I always make too much. Usually I try to cut the recipes in half, but it seems like no matter what I do there is always too much. It's a good thing I have neighbors and co-workers who like my cooking.

      Here are some photos I took while out with Audrey yesterday. And a photo of something delicious I made today.




No comments:

Post a Comment