Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lessons

      This past week has been one of the most difficult. I still think way too much and I need to pause for a minute. I honestly don't know how I can have so much on my mind when I keep myself as busy as I am. It's not fair. So many things run through my head, it's hard to keep everything straight. I wish I could just divulge all of my guts into this blog, but I'm not about to open my heart and soul to just anyone who reads this. 
      I will say, I am living. But along with living comes a whole lot of learning. Just in the past couple months I have had a huge awakening in my body, mind and soul. It's been a sweet traumatic and horrifying experience but I have learned so much more then ever.
..What have I learned so far?..
Well,

-I learned that great things are worth the wait.
-I learned not to be intimidated so easily.
-I learned that heartache, tragedy, failure, tears, fear is all worth true love, joy, excitement and bliss.
-I learned to follow my heart..really follow it.
-I learned to have a little bit more 'bitch' in me. (something my mom always said I needed) Not to let myself get walked all over anymore.
-I learned not to care so much about what others think.
-I learned to prioritize. I am busy but it is important to take time for myself once in a while.
-I learned to take chances. Just let it happen. :)
-I learned to keep my good friends very near, trust in them and let them trust in me.
-I learned that money is just not worth stressing about.
-I learned that sleep can be a good thing.
-I learned how important it is to be honest, with others and yourself.
-I learned that it's ok to cry.

So, there you go. I'm sure I have plenty more to learn and I hope I do. I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment